Day 01Guwahati - Bhalukpung (250 Km / 5 Hrs)
Welcome on arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway station. Transfer to Bhalukpong & overnight.
Day 02 Bhalukpung - Dirang (185 Kms / 6 ½ Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Dirang. Enroute visit Tippi Orchid Centre. Check in Hotel. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Dirang.
Day 03 Dirang - Tawang (155 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Morning drive to Tawang. Enroute witness the snowcapped Sella Pass at 14000 ft and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. (Legend has it that Jaswant (Mahavir Chakra Awardee (Posthumous) of 4th Batallion Garhwal Rifles), fought a lone battle against the invading Chinese during the 1962 war. His spirit is still believed to protect the place). Overnight in Tawang.
Day 04 Tawang
Tawang - The beautiful land of the Monpa tribes with the “GALDEN NAMGYEL LHATSE” Monestary - one of the largest Lamaseries of Mahayana sect in Asia. The birth place of the 6th Dalai Lama, the Monastery is 400 year old and is adorned with the 18 feet high statue of Lord Buddha. ‘The Land of Dawn-lit Mountains’ at 3500 mts gives you unparallel purity of nature. Visit the monastery and the War Memorial. Evening free for shopping. Overnight in Tawang.
Day 05 Tawang - Bomdila (180 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Morning drive back to Bomdila. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Bomdila.
Day 06 Bomdila - Guwahati (340 Kms / 9 Hrs)
After Breakfast drive to Guwahati Airport /Station. Tour Ends Here With Sweet Memories.
Day 07 Guwahati Airport Departure
Morning visit Kamakhya temple. In time transfer to Guwahati airport for onward journey. Tour Ends Here.
Prashaanti Cottage / Similar
Hotel Pemaling / Similar
Gakyi Khang Zhang / Similar
Tsepal Yangjom / Similar
Arian Atithya / Similar
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 02 nights
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Entry fees, Camera fees, Guide.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST Extra.
- Arunachal Pradesh is very remote place, so all hotels in this region are basic to very very basic.
- Road conditions from Bhalukpong to Tawang are very bad.
- To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued in Guwahati which takes 2-3 working days.
- Documents required: 2 passport size photographs, 1 Photo identity, 1 Address proof.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.