Day 1 DELHI
Assemble Coimbatore Airport @ 04:45 am. Departure to Delhi. @ 06:45 amReach Delhi @ 12:30 pmDelhi India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, Reach Delhi airport pick up meet assist and proceed for Delhi local sightseeing visit Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, Indira Gandhi Museum, India Gate, Birla MandirThe Laxminarayan Temple, also known as the Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi, India. Laxminarayan usually refers to Vishnu, Preserver in the Trimurti, also known as Narayan, when he is with his consort Lakshmi. President house and Parliament building Evening transfer to hotel. Check into the hotel. After enjoyment Come back to hotel. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 2 DELHI TO MANALI (570km / 12hrs)
After finishing breakfast @ hotel. Check out from the hotel @ 06:00 am Departure to Manali @ 07:00 am. Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass. Enroute visit Kullu and Pandoh Dam. Reach Manali @ 08:30 pm and transfer to hotel. Check into the hotel @ 09:00 pm. After refreshment proceed to dinner. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 3 MANALI
After finishing breakfast @ hotel. proceed for Manali local sightseeing visit Vashisth hot water sulphur, Manu temple, Hadimba Devi temple Hidimba Devi Temple, locally known as Dhungari Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India. It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata., Club house, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery and Mall Road Mall Road is the main street in Manali, city of Himachal Pradesh, India. The offices of municipal corporation, fire service, and police headquarters are located here. Automobiles, except emergency vehicles are not allowed on this road.. After enjoyment Come back to hotel. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 4 SOLANG VALLEY
After finishing breakfast @ hotel. Proceed for Day trip to Solang valley Solang Valley derives its name from combination of words Solang and Nallah. It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. Enjoy adventure sports at your own cost. Evening transfer to hotel. After enjoyment Come back to hotel. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 5 MANALI TO DELHI (570km / 12hrs)
After finishing breakfast @ hotel. Check out from the hotel @ 06:00 am. Departure to Delhi 07:00 am.Enroute visit Kullu Kullu is a municipal council town that serves as the administrative headquarters of the Kullu district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley about 10 kilometres north of the airport at Bhuntar. Reach Delhi and transfer to hotel. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 6 DELHI - AGRA - DELHI
After finishing breakfast @ hotel. Check out from the hotel @ 08:00 am. Departure to proceed for Day trip to Agra visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. and drive back to Delhi. Reach Delhi airport @ 12:00 am. Departure to Coimbatore @ 03:05 am. Reach Coimbatore @ 07:55 am Return Home with Wonderful memories of your tour.
- Coimbatore - Delhi - Coimbatore
IndiGo (6E-507) CJB (06:45) – HYD (08:10) IndiGo (6E-6966) HYD (10:10) – DEL (12:30)
IndiGo (6E-2134) DEL (03:05) – CJB (07:55) Departs: Terminal 2 Arrives: Terminal 1
Hotel Regent Grand / Similar
Hill County Resort & Spa / Similar
- Airfare Economy class (CJB - DEL - CJB)
- Meet and Greet Service at Delhi International Airport
- Delhi Airport – Manali – Agra - Delhi Airport (Pickup & Drop)
- 4* star Hotel Accommodation
- 03 Nights stay in Manali
- 02 Nights stay in Delhi
- 5 Breakfast, 6 Lunch & 6 Dinner
- Entry tickets (Qutub Minar Taj mahal & Agra fort)
- Transportation 41 seated AC Bus
- Toll Gate, Parking, Taxes, Check post
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- All above tours and transfer on AC cab
- Tour manager
- 15 Kgs Baggage
- 07 Kgs hand luggage only
- All Hotel taxes
- GST 5%
- Any guide fee
- Other food & Snacks
- Room heater cost extra in Manali
- Any horse ride or adventure activities
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled, and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No bookings have been done; the above is only a proposal & subject to availability of services.
- The airfare/airport tax mentioned are as per today & any increase in the same is payable by the traveler before departure
- The above itinerary acts as a guideline for the tour, hence the days & timing of the sightseeing tours are subject to change.
- The official check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs at all the hotels.
- Early check-in & late check-out is purely based on availability & under the hotel’s discretion.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar categories will be provided.