Day 1 Agra
On Arrival to Agra Check into hotel. Reach. Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal After Finishing Morning Breakfast Proceed to Local sight seeing ( Taj Mahal The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra., Agra Fort Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty, Mathura Temple Krishna Janmasthan or Keshav Dev Temple, is a temple in Mathura, India. Lesiure day @ Hotel. HALT.
Day 2 Agra
After Breakfast Checkout from Hotel and Departure to Jaipur On the way sight seeing (Fatephur Sikiri Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Brila Mandir). Leisure day @ Hotel. HALT.
Day 3 Jaipur
After Breakfast Checkout from Hotel Proceed to local sightseeing (Amber Fort Amber Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area, Kana Ghati, The Albert Hall Museum is a museum in Jaipur in Rajasthan, India. It is the oldest museum of the state and functions as the State museum of Rajasthan Albert Hall Meseum ). Over Night Journey to Delhi.
Day 4 Delhi
Early Morning Reach Delhi and Check into Hotel. Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India. After refreshment Proceed to local sight seeing Raj Ghat Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Originally it was the name of a historic ghat of Old Delhi on the banks of Yamuna river. Lotus Temple The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986, having been completed for a total cost $10 million. Qutub Minar Qutub Minar is a minaret that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, Shopping). Leisure day @ Hotel. Halt.
Day 5 Delhi
After Breakfast Checkout from hotel. Proceed to local sight seeing Brila Mandir The Laxminarayan Temple is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi, India India Gate The India Gate, is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the ceremonial axis’ of New Delhi, India, formerly called Kingsway, Red Fort The Delhi Gate is an entrance to the Red Fort in Delhi and is on the Fort's southern wall. The gate received its name from the Fort's city. Later Drop to Railway station. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- Hotel Accommodation (Quad Sharing in 1 Room)
- 1 Nights stay in Agra
- 1 Night stay in Jaipur
- 1 Night saty in Delhi
- Transportation (Push-back Air bus)
- Entry Tickets
- All Sight seeing as per Itinerary
- Toll Gate, Parking, Taxes, Check post & Driver Expenses
- Escort Services
- All taxes.
- Any guide fee.
- Other food & Snacks.
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing.
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.