Departure from Erode Railway Station to Chennai Central @ 07:00 a.m. Reach Chennai Central @ 01:30 p.m. Departure to Delhi @ 07:15 p.m. Over Night Journey.
Train Travel(Full Day). Over Night Journey to Agra.
Day 3 Agra
Reach Agra @ 02:30 a.m. Check into Hotel @ 03:30 a.m. Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal who died in childbirth in 1631. After Refreshment Proceed to local Sight Seeing @ 09:30 a.m ( Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mathura Temple).Lesuire Day @ Hotel. Halt..
Day 4 Delhi
Check out from Hotel @ 05:30 a.m. Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s,stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India. After Breaf Fast Proceed to Local Sight Seeing @ 09:30 a.m. (Raj Ghat, Lotus temple & Qutub minar, Shopping Karo Bagh).Leisure your day @ hotel . (HALT).
Day 5 Delhi
After Break Fast Procced to Local Sight Seeing @ 09:30 a.m. (Akshardham, Red fort, Brila Mandir & India Gate.) Drop to Railway Station @ 08:00 p.m. Leisure your day @ hotel. (HALT).
Check Out from Hotel @ 03:00 a.m. Drop @ Railway Station @ 04:00 a.m. Departure to Chennai @ 07:30 a.m. Reach Chennai @ 10: 20 a.m. Departure to Erode @ 02:00 p.m. Reach Erode @ 08:45 p.m.
- Hotel Accommodation (Quad sharing in 1 room).
- Transportation (Non AC pushback Bus in Agra & Delhi)
- Train Ticket
- Entry Tickets
- All sight seeing as per Itinerary
- Toll Gate, Parking, Taxes, Check post & Driver Expenses
- Escort Services
- All Taxes.
- Any guide fee.
- Other food & Snacks.
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing.
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.