Day 1 KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport and refresh. Transfer to the hotel (Early check-in is Sub availability) Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public sky bridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Putrajaya is a city in Malaysia, south of Kuala Lumpur. It’s known for its late-20th-century architecture including the Putra Mosque, made from rose-colored granite with a pink dome..En route Putrajaya tour (without boat) Check in hotel and refresh (Check-in time @ 14.00hrs) The Kuala Lumpur Tower is a communications tower located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its construction was completed on 1 March 1995.Kuala Lumpur City tour for half day with Twin tower & KL Tower. Leisure your day @ Hotel.
Day 2 GENTING HIGHLAND
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 09:00 a.m. Proceed for Genting Highland, One Way Cable Car Ride The hill resort is at an average elevation of 1,740 meters (5,710 ft) within the Titiwangasa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia. Resorts World Genting is operated by Genting Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as Resorts World Bhd), which also operates Awana chain of resorts & hotels. It is accessible by car from Kuala Lumpur in one hour, or also accessible by two different cable cars: Genting skyway (3.38 kilometers (2.10 mi) which at its opening was the world's fastest and South East Asia's longest gondola lift, and the newer Awana Skyway. En-route Batu Cave Visit. (Murugan temple) Batu Caves (Tamil: பத்து மலை) is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu (Stone River), which flows past the hill. It is the tenth (Pattu in Tamil) limestone hill from Ampang. Batu Caves is also the name of a nearby village. The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India and is dedicated to Lord Murugan. It is the focal point of the Hindu festival of Thaipusam in Malaysia. Batu Caves in short also referred to as 10th Caves or Hill for Lord Muruga as there are six important holy shrines in India and four more in Malaysia. The three others in Malaysia are Kallumalai Temple in Ipoh, Tanneermalai Temple in Penang and Sannasimalai Temple in Malacca. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT).
Day 3 SUNWAY LAGOON
After Breakfast at hotel Proceed to Full Day trip Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Sunway Lagoon has hosted some of the international lifestyle, music and sporting events including MTV World Stage Evening Transfer to Kuala Lumpur After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT).
Day 4 KUALA LUMPUR
Departure from Kuala LumpurAfter finishing breakfast @ hotel 08:00 a.m. Check out from the hotel @ 11:00 a.m. Proceed to shopping and your own actives With such a wide array of shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur, it should come as no surprise that this is a country that takes retail therapy seriously. More than eight major malls can be found within the heart of the city, while the greater Klang Valley area, just 20 minutes away, is home to approximately 12 additional shopping centers. Our list of the best shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur contains complexes that house big-box retailers, high-street brands, indie labels, local boutiques, and some even host onsite weekly street markets. Each mall has a collection of different stores, resulting in a different atmosphere at each place, making for a pretty diverse KL shopping experience. Departure to Kuala Lumpur airport Proceed to immigration & formalities Board flight to Trichy @ 00:00 p.m. Departure to India @ 00:00 p.m. Reach Trichy airport @ 00:00 p.m. Reach Trichy Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.).
- Trichy - Kuala Lumpur - Trichy
- Cochin - Kuala Lumpur - Cochin
- KUALA LUMPUR
Ancasa Hotel & Spa / Starpoints Hotel / Similar
- Airfare economy class
- Meet and Greet Service at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- 3 Nights Stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast @ same hotel
- Day trip to Genting Highland
- Half a day city tour Kuala Lumpur
- En route Putrajaya tour (without boat)
- World’s famous biggest Cable Car ride at Genting Highland (Subject to Maintenance)
- Enroute Battu Cave Visit (Murugan Temple)
- Sunway Lagoon theme park entry (6 park tickets)
- Malaysian Single entry Tourist Visa
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Transfers on AC Coach basis
- GST 5%
- Any guide fee
- Other food & Snacks
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- No bookings have been done; the above is only a proposal & subject to availability of services.
- The airfare/airport tax mentioned are as per today & any increase in the same is payable by the traveler before departure
- The above itinerary acts as a guideline of the tour, hence the days & timing of the sightseeing tours are subject to change.
- The official check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs at all the hotels.
- Early check-in & late check-out is purely based on availability & under the hotel’s discretion.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability; if not available similar categories will be provided.