Day 01: Dubai
Upon your arrival at Dubai International Airport, our tour representatives will meet and transfer to the hotel. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. Check in to hotel @ 03:00 p.m.. After refreshment @ hotel. Proceed to Dhow Dinner Cruise at creek Marina Dhow Cruise - the best way to see the spectacular views of modern Dubai! With our tour of Dhow Cruise Marina, you will be able to capture amazing views of all attractions and landmarks around the UAE. After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 02: Dubai City Tour
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 09:00 a.m. Proceed to Half Day Dubai city tour (Dune Bashing, Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Dubai Museum, Saga world (An Abode of luxury Art)Mall of the Emirates, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai Mall Passing New Dubai, Palm Jumeirah Island, Dubai Marina Kings Palace (His Highness Sheikh "MOHAMMAD”Palace). After lunch proceed to visit BurjiKhalifa 124th floor The Burj Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration in 2010, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 03: Miracle garden & Global village
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 09:00 a.m. Proceed to Miracle garden The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on Valentine's Day in 2013. The garden occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. Global village Global Village in Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai. It combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world's largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. It is the region's first cultural, entertainment, family and shopping destination. After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT)
Day 04: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 09:00 a.m. Dubai Frame-The Dubai Frame is an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. It has been described by The Guardian newspaper as "the biggest picture frame on the planet", however, is also controversial as the "biggest stolen building of all time". Afternoon, proceed to Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner trip in Dubai Get picked up from your hotels in Dubai at around 3 PM in a 4X4 vehicle and proceed towards the deserts of Dubai. Blast through the desert dunes which is a truly an adrenaline-pumping experience. Leisure your night @ hotel. (HALT)
Day 05: Departure
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 08:00 a.m. Leisure for your own activities.Check out from the hotel @ 11:00 a.m. Departure to Dubai airport @ 06:00 p.m.Proceed to immigration & formalities.Board flight to Departure @ 09:30 p.m. Reach and Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Hotel Grand Excelsior/ Similar
- Airfare economy class
- 4 Nights stay in Dubai
- Meet and Greet Service at Dubai International Airport
- Daily Breakfast @ same Hotel
- Two way Dubai return airport transfer
- Dubai Frame
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner on seat in 04 WD basis
- Dhow Dinner Cruise at creek
- Half-Day Dubai city tour
- Visit to At the Top - Burj Khalifa 124th floor
- Miracle garden along with Global village tour with ticket & transfer
- Dubai Visa & ok to board
- All above tours and transfer on AC coach
- GST 5%
- Tourist Dhiram
- Any guide fee
- Other food & Snacks
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However no refund will be provided for the same.
- No bookings have been done; the above is only a proposal & subject to availability of services.
- The airfare/airport tax mentioned are as per today & any increase in the same is payable by The Traveller before departure.
- The above itinerary acts as a guideline of the tour, hence the days & timing of the
- The official check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs at all the hotels.
- Early check-in & late check-out is purely based on availability & under hotel’s discretion.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.