Day 1 KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport and refresh .Transfer to the hotel (Early check-in is Sub availability) Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Putrajaya is a city in Malaysia, south of Kuala Lumpur. It’s known for its late-20th-century architecture including the Putra Mosque, made from rose-colored granite with a pink dome. Check in hotel and refresh (Check in time @ 14.00hrs) The Kuala Lumpur Tower is a communications tower located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its construction was completed on 1 March 1995. Kuala Lumpur City tour for half day with Twin tower & KL Tower. Leisure your day @ Hotel.
Day 2 GENTING HIGHLAND
After Finishing breakfast at hotel Proceed to Genting Highland, One Way Cable Car Ride The hill resort is at an average elevation of 1,740 meters (5,710 ft) within the Titiwangasa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia. Resorts World Genting is operated by Genting Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as Resorts World Bhd), which also operates Awana chain of resorts & hotels. It is accessible by car from Kuala lumpur in one hour, or also accessible by two different cable cars: Genting skyway (3.38 kilometers (2.10 mi) which at its opening was the world's fastest and South East Asia's longest gondola lift, and the newer Awana Skyway. Snow world Snow world is A winter village is found inside this European-style attraction with tobogganing & igloo houses. . En route Batu Cave Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu, which flows past the hill. It is the tenth limestone hill from Ampang. Batu Caves is also the name of a nearby village. Leisure your day @ Hotel.
Day 3 KUALA LUMPUR - SINGAPORE
Kuala Lumpur - Singapore After Finishing breakfast Check out from Hotel and transfer to Singapore by Coach. Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall.Reach Singapore and meet and greet by our tour representative Check in hotel @ 03:00 p.m . After Refreshment Proceed to your own activities and shopping. Leisure your day @ Hotel.
Day 4 SUNSET SENTOSA ISLAND
After Finishing Breakfast at hotel Singapore City tour for half day. Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. By Sentosa Station, Tiger Sky Tower has panoramic views that can stretch as far as Indonesia. After Lunch Proceed to visit Sunset Sentosa Island tour incl 1way cable car + Wings of time + Sea aquarium Large Aquarium & resort featuring 800 species of marine life in a variety of habitats. Wings of Time Modern venue featuring a nightly show with colorful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects. Leisure your day @ Hotel.
Day 5 UNIVERSAL STUDIO
After Finishing Breakfast at hotel Proceed for Universal Studio tour full day. Universal Studios Madagascar: A Crate Adventure A Crate Adventure is a Water ride located in the Madagascar zone of Universal Studios Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure is a river rapids ride in The Lost World zone at Universal Studios Singapore in Resorts World Sentosa, Transformers: The Ride 3D Transformers: The Ride 3D is a 3D dark ride located at Universal Studios Singapore, Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios Florida.Revenge of the Mummy All Revenge of the Mummy roller coasters have a minimum passenger height requirement of 48 inches (120 cm). Two versions of the attraction have the same track layout but different storylines,Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It was a key component of Genting's bid for the right to build Singapore's second integrated resort. Leisure your day @ Hotel.
Day 6 SINGAPORE
After Finishing Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel (Check out time@ 11:00hrs). Proceed to Gardens by the Bay Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the MarinaReservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens & Marina Bay Sands Hotel's observation deck on the 57th floor offering panoramic city views & 2 upscale restaurants. Departure to Singapore Airport @ 04:00 p.m. Proceed to Immigration & formalities. Board flight to Departure @ 19:10 p.m. Reach and Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- Trichy - Kuala Lumpur - Trichy
AirAsia Airways (AK-28) TRZ (00:15) - KUL (06:45)
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Trichy
AirAsia Airways (AK-716) SIN(19:10) - KUL(20:15)
AirAsia Airways (AK-29) KUL(22:30) - TRZ(23:45)
- KUALA LUMPUR
Hotel Ancasa / Hotel Cosmo
Hotel Boss / Hotel Mi
- Airfare Economy Class (Trichy - Kuala Lumpur - Singapore - Trichy)
- Meet and Greet Service at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Nights stay in Singapore
- Daily Breakfast @ same hotel
- Enroute Putrajaya Tour
- Full-Day trip Genting Highland tour
- Half-Day City Tour of KL
- One way Cable Car ride
- Enroute Batu Cave Visit (Murugan Temple)
- KL to SIN transfers by Coach
- Half-Day City Tour of Singapore
- Garden by the bay / MBS Skypark
- Sentosa Island with (1-way cable car + Wings of time + Sea aquarium)
- Universal studio full-day tour
- Malaysia Tourist visa
- Singapore Tourist visa
- Return Airport Transfers
- All tours and transfers on AC coach
- GST 5%
- Any guide fee
- Other food & Snacks
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No bookings have been done; the above is only a proposal & subject to availability of services.
- The airfare/airport tax mentioned are as per today & any increase in the same is payable by the traveler before departure
- The above itinerary acts as a guideline for the tour, hence the days & timing of the sightseeing tours are subject to change.
- The official check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs at all the hotels.
- Early check-in & late check-out is purely based on availability & under the hotel’s discretion.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability; if not available similar categories will be provided.