Day 1 BANGKOK - PATTAYA
Arrive Bangkok International Airport and Transfer to the hotel (Early check-in is Sub availability) Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.Thailand.Proceed to visit Sriracha Tiger zoo with breakfast. The SrirachTiger Zoo is a zoo in Sri Racha, a city on the outskirts of Pattaya, a seaside city in Chonburi Province, Thailand. It is about 97 km from Bangkok Check into the Hotel @ 02:00 p.m. After refreshment, proceed to your visit Alcarza Show Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT).
Day 2 PATTAYA
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 09:00 a.m. Proceed to visit Coral Island tour with India Lunch. A coral island is a type of island formed from coral detritus and associated organic material. They occur in tropical and sub-tropical areas, typically as part of coral reefs which have grown to cover a far larger area under the sea. After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure for your own shopping.Leisure your day @ Hotel. (HALT)
Day 3 PATTAYA - BANGKOK
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 08:00 a.m. Check out from the hotel @ 09:00 a.m.And Visit Gem Gallery & Proceed to Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire. Half-day Bangkok city tour Golden Buddha & Marble Buddha, The Golden Buddha officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, is a gold statue, with a weight of 5.5 tons. It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok.Leisure for your own shopping. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT)
After finishing breakfast @ hotel.Check out from the hotel @ 08:00 a.m. Leisure your day for your own activities& Shopping. Pick up from shopping area @ 05:00p.m. Drop to Bangkok DMK Airport @ 07:00p.m.Departure to India @ 09:55 p.m.Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- Chennai - Bangkok - Chennai
AirAsia Thai Airways (FD-154) MAA(23:25) - DMK(04:20)
AirAsia Thai Airways (FD-153) DMK(21:15) - MAA(22:55)
Beverley Plaza / Golden Beach / Similar
The Ecotel / Check Inn Regency Park / Similar
- Airfare Economy class
- Meet and Greet Service at Bangkok International Airport
- 2 Nights stay in Pattaya
- 1 Night stay in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast @ same Hotel
- SrirachTiger Zoo with Breakfast
- Alcazar Show Normal Seats with a soft drink
- Coral Island tour with Lunch by Speed Boat - SIC
- Bangkok City Temple tour via Pattaya to Bangkok(Marble & Golden Buddha with Gems Gallery)
- All the above tours and transfer on AC Coach
- GST 5%
- Visa Charges
- Any guide fee
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Other food & Snacks
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar categories will be provided.