Day 1 BANGKOK - PATTAYA
Reach Bangkok DMK Airport @ 04:20 a.m. Proceed to visa process & immigration. Proceed to visit The Sriracha Tiger zoo with breakfast. The Sriracha Tiger Zoo is a zoo in Sri Racha, a city on the outskirts of Pattaya, a seaside city in Chonburi Province, Thailand. It is about 97 km from Bangkok. Check into the Hotel @ 02:00 p.m. After refreshment, proceed to your visit Alcarza Show. After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT).
Day 2 CORAL ISLAND
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 09:00 a.m. Proceed to visit Coral Island tour with India Lunch. A coral island is a type of island formed from coral detritus and associated organic material. They occur in tropical and sub-tropical areas, typically as part of coral reefs which have grown to cover a far larger area under the sea. After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure for your own activities. Leisure your day @ Hotel (HALT).)
Day 3 PATTAYA - BANGKOK NONG NOOCH VILLAGE
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 08:00 a.m. Check out from the hotel @ 09:00 a.m.and Visit to Gem Gallery & Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is a 500-acre botanical garden and tourist attraction at kilometer 163 on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand. It can be reached via bus, taxi or private land transportation. After enjoyment Come back to the hotel. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT)
Day 4 ROYAL CHAOPHRAYA PRINCESS DINNER CRUISE
After finishing breakfast @ hotel 08:00 a.m. Proceed to Half day Bangkok city tour Golden Buddha & Marble Buddha, The Golden Buddha officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, is a gold statue, with a weight of 5.5 tons. It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok. After refreshment, proceed to your visit Royal Chaophraya Princess Dinner cruise This luxurious Bangkok dinner cruise tour ship has catered to guests from around the world, and offers the same Thai cuisine, entertaining entertainment and stunning river views. Capable of welcoming up to 290 persons, the Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the as you take in the riverside scenery. After enjoyment come back to hotel. Leisure your day @ hotel (HALT)
Day 5 SAFARI WORLD WITH MARINE PARK
After finishing breakfast @ hotel. Check out from the hotel @ 08:00 a.m.Proceed to Safari World is a tourist attraction in Bangkok, Thailand that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park, operated by Safari World Public Limited (Safari world & Marine Park with lunch). After enjoyment and Drop to Bangkok DMK Airport @ 06:00 p.m. Departure to India @ 21:15 p.m. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- Chennai - Bangkok - Chennai
AirAsia Thai Airways (FD-154) MAA (23:25) - DMK (04:20)
AirAsia Thai Airways (FD-153) DMK (21:15) - MAA (22:55)
Beverley Plaza / Golden Beach / Similar
Marvel Hotel / Ecotel /Similar
- Airfare Economy class (MAA - DMK - MAA)
- Meet and Greet Service at Bangkok International Airport
- 02 Nights stay in Pattaya
- 02 Nights stay in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast @ same hotel
- 5 Lunch & 4 Dinner
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo with breakfast via Bangkok to Pattaya
- Alcazar Show Normal Seats with soft drinks
- Coral Island tour with Lunch by Speed Boat- SIC
- Nong Nooch Village Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok City Temple tour (Marble & Golden Buddha
with Gems Gallery)
- Chaophraya Princess Dinner cruise
- Safari World + Marine Park with Lunch
- All above tours and transfer on AC cab
- 7 Kgs hand luggage only
- GST 5%
- Visa Charges
- Any guide fee
- Other food & Snacks
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled, and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No bookings have been done; the above is only a proposal & subject to availability of services.
- The airfare/airport tax mentioned are as per today & any increase in the same is payable by the traveler before departure
- The above itinerary acts as a guideline for the tour, hence the days & timing of the sightseeing tours are subject to change.
- The official check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs at all the hotels.
- Early check-in & late check-out is purely based on availability & under the hotel’s discretion.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar categories will be provided.