Day 1 BALI
Arrival at Denpasar; Ngurah Rai International Airport – The capital of one of the most exotic destinations in the world. Complete your immigration formalities & proceed to the arrival hall. Meet our local representative with a complete traditional welcome. Transfer to hotel. Around 4.30pm, Transfer to Benoa harbor to join Sun Set Dinner Cruise with BOUNTY CRUISE, Come aboard the Bounty dinner cruise for a night of floating fun. Be entertained by traditional Balinese dance. Modern dance, live music, trio Batakos singers. Variety review and dance the night away with its onboard DJ. Enjoy an appetizing International buffet dinner served on the main deck. Boarding at 5.30pm, Bounty cruise dinner operates 5.45pm until 8.45pm. (Standard Check In time: 1400 hrs). Overnight at the Hotel
Day 2 FULL DAY KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR WITH UBUD VILLAGE
Morning after breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. This trip will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali. It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. Visit the Batubulan village (famous for traditional Batik and hand weavings), Mas village (famous for Wood carving) & then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works).There after proceed to the one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples in Bali. Continue your tour to The Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. Your tour ends in the famous coffee plantation. Here you can look in & taste many kind of coffees from Indonesia including Luwak coffee. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 3 FULL DAY BENOA BEACH WITH ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR
An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without Bali water sports at the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. This beach best known for its aquatic adventure is located in the Benoa peninsula far away from the hustle & bustle. North of Nusa Dua this beach offers a wide range of water sports. Please check with our representatives for all the water sports information. Many shacks & restaurants lined up along the beach make sure that your tummy is full & you enjoy the most. A great southern Bali trip in the evening introduces you to the heart of southern part of the island. The beautiful Uluwatu temple, built on the top of a cliff about 825 feet high facing the vast deep blue Indian Ocean also offers a wonderful view of the sunset. Overnight at the Hotel Watersports included: Banana Boat Ride, Jet-Ski, and Parasailing
Day 4 FULL DAY BEDUGUL & TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will explore the Bedugul area to visit the Ulun Danu Temple - a beautiful temple on the banks of Berata0n Lake & Gobleg Hill. Also experience the beautiful twin lakes of Buyan & Tamblingan. The weather here is very pleasant. Thereafter proceed to most photographed monument of Bali – the famous Tanah Lot Temple - built on the top of a rock in the ocean. Tanah Lot temple was built in 11thcentury, supposed to be the Golden age of Hinduism in Indonesia. Experience one of the most awesome sunsets in the entire Indian Ocean at this site. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5 FULL DAY BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARK
DEPARTURE TRANSFERS. After breakfast in the morning, proceed to the Full Day Bali Safari & Marine Park. After enjoyment leisure your day and Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6 FULL DAY LEISURE
DEPARTURE TRANSFERSAfter breakfast, laze around the island at leisure. Spend your time enjoying the palm fringed islands with sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear warm waters and coral reefs teeming with abundant marine flora and fauna. Get the best of what Bali has to offer and enjoy the sights and sounds of this lovely island destination, as this is the last day of your wonderful holiday. In the afternoon, its time to say good-bye to the resort and join the transfer to After enjoyment, proceed to airport as your return flight awaits you. Depart Bali with wonderful memories & also with the hope of returning back soon.
- Chennai - Bali - Chennai
- AirAsia Airways (AK-12) MAA(23:30) - KUL(05:50)
- AirAsia X Airways (D7-798) KUL(09:30) - DPS(12:20)
- AirAsia Airways (AK-379) DPS(19:55) - KUL(22:50)
- AirAsia Airways (AK-11) KUL(06:05) - MAA(07:25)
- Trichy - Bali - Trichy
- AirAsia Airways (AK-22) TRZ(22:30) - KUL(04:55)
- AirAsia Airways (AK-376) KUL(10:20) - DPS(13:25)
- AirAsia Airways (AK-375) DPS(21:55) - KUL(00:50)
- AirAsia Airways (AK-25) KUL(07:40) - TRZ(08:55)
- 4 Star - Bali dream Villa Seminyak / Similar (1 BR Pool villa) 2 nights
- 4 Star - Transera Grand Kancana Seminyak / Similar (1BR Pool Villa) 3 Nights
- Airfare Economy class Airasia MAA – DPS – MAA (or) TRZ - DPS - TRZ
- Meet & Greet assistance at the airport
- Traditional welcome with Garland, 01 Bottle of mineral water & Wet tissue upon arrival
- 05 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast @ same hotel
- 03 Dinners @ Indian restaurant with transfers
- Return Airport transfers on private basis
- Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty on SIC basis (only possible if the arrival is by 1200Hrs)
- Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour with Ubud Village & Romantic candle light dinner (Indian Menu) on the beach @ Holiday Inn Resort Benoa Bali (add USD 30 per person & get your dinner upgraded to luxury resort – Westin Bali, Nusa Dua) on private basis
- Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 01 round of Banana Boat followed by
- Uluwatu Tour on private basis
- Full Day Bedugul lake temple tour followed by Tanah lot temple Tour on private basis
- Full Day Bali Safari & Marine Park (Jungle Hopper Package) on private basis
- 01 GSM prepaid SIM card upon arrival per booking
- 20 Kgs Baggage’s
- GST 5%
- Visa On Arrival (Indonesian Visa On Arrival is now FREE for Indian Nationals)
- Any guide fee
- Other food & Snacks
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
- Water sport activities are strictly subject to weather conditions, especially Parasailing. In case the water sport company cancels any of the activities due to weather conditions, the guest will be offered a replacement of some other available water sport but there will be no refund as such.
- Parasailing as mentioned above is an issue most of the times due to strong currents. As a result, a lot of times Adventure Parasailing is offered as an option on the spot by the water sport company – but of course there is an extra premium attached to it & the guests will be informed accordingly. In case they find that expensive then the Manual Parasailing can be replaced with Donut Boat without any extra premium.
- Complimentary honeymooner cake upon arrival or birthday cake on birthday date Complimentary standard flower petal in bed and bathtub for honeymooner upon
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 75% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.