Day 1 Alleppey
On arrival at Cochin Railway Station / Airport, Our tour representatives will reach and move ahead to Alleppey (60 kms/ 1 hr). Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It's best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Check into House boat @ 11:00 a.m. Leisure Night @ House Boat
Day 2 Munnar
After Refreshment Check out House boat @ 09:00 a.m. Departure to Munnar (180kms / 5hrs). Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Check into Hotel @ 00:00. Leisure Night @ Hotel
After refreshment Checkout from hotel @ 09:00 a.m. Proceed to local Sightseeing Mattupetty Dam near Munnar in Idukki District, is a storage Concrete Gravity dam built in the mountains of Kerala, India to conserve water for hydroelectricity ( Photo Point, View point, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point & Hone Bee Point). Leisure night @ Hotel.
Day 4 Cochin
After Refreshment Check out from Hotel @ 06:00 a.m. Departure to Cochin ( 130 kms / 4hrs). Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India's coastal Kerala state. It has been a port since 1341, when a flood carved out its harbor and opened it to Arab, Chinese and European merchants. ( Chottanikara Temple, Marine Drive, Vypin Beach & Lulu mall). Drop to Cochin Railway Station / Airport.
- 1 Nights stay in Alleppey
- Houseboat (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast)
- 2 Night stay in Munnar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner @ Same Hotel
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Toll Gate, Parking, Taxes, Check post etc.
- Driver Expenses
- All tours and transfers on AC coach
- GST 5%
- Train / Flight Fare.
- Any guide fee
- Entry Tickets
- Other food & Snacks.
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing.
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will Be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.