Day 1 Jaipur to Jaisalmer (600kms/10hrs drive)
Early Morning pick up from Jaipur airport and drive to Jaisalmer and transfer to hotel. Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and a princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Evening go for Jaipur sightseeing visit Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Ji Haveli, Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli and Jaisalmer fort. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay. HALT.
Day 2 Jaisalmer to Sam Sand Dunes to Jaisalmer
After breakfast in hotel go for day trip to Sam Sand Dunes Desert. The silky Sam Sand Dunes, 41km west of Jaisalmer along a good sealed road (maintained by the Indian army), are one of the most popular excursions from the city. The band of dunes is about 2km long and is undeniably one of the most picturesque in the region. Enorute visit Gadisar Lake. Reach Desert enjoy camel ride at your own cost. Evening you may enjoy Rajasthani Dinner With cultural program in Desert on your own cost. Back to hotel and overnight stay.HALT.
Day 3 Jaisalmer to Jodhpur (280kms/5hrs drive)
After breakfast in hotel drive to Jodhpur visit Mehrangarh, located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, is one of the largest forts in India. Built around 1460 by Rao Jodha, the fort is situated 410 feet above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls.Mehrangarh fort and Jaswant thada and Ummaid Bhawan Palace. Evening transfer to hotel and overnight stay. HALT.
Day 4 Jodhpur to Pushkar (190kms/3hrs drive)
After breakfast in hotel drive toJagatpita Brahma Mandir is a Hindu temple situated at Pushkar in the Indian state of Rajasthan, close to the sacred Pushkar Lake to which its legend has an indelible link. Pushkar Puhskar Lake and Brahma's Temple. Evening visit Local Markets. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay. HALT.
Day 5 Pushkar to Jaipur (160kms/3hrs drive)
After breakfast in hotel drive to Jaipur and visit City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal. Evening transfer to hotel for overnight stay. HALT.
Day 6 Jaipur sightseeing and drop
After breakfast in hotel visit Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area. Amber fort and Jal Mahal. Later drop at airport for your onward Journey.
- 3 Night stay in 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast @ same Hotel.
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Non Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Toll Gate, Parking, Driver Expenses, Taxes.
- GST 5%
- Train / Flight Fare.
- Any guide fee
- Entry Tickets
- Other food & Snacks.
- Insurance Charges and other Sight Seeing.
- Permits for cameras and videos at sights
- Tips, beverages, mineral water, laundry & any personal expenses, etc
- Any items not shown in the package includes.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Check in and check out time is 12:00hrs.
- Half day sightseeing is for 4 hrs and full day sightseeing is for 8 hrs.
- Early Check-in and Late Check out is subject to availability
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.