Day 1Delhi to Manali (550kms/12hrs drive)
Early morning arrival at Delhi airport and drive to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu or Kulu is the capital town of the Kullu district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley about 10 kilometres north of the airport at Bhuntar. Reach Manali and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 2 Manali
After breakfast in hotel visit Hidimbi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India., Vashisth hot water, Club house, Van vihar, TibetanMonastery and Mall Road. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 3 Trip to Snow Point and Solang Valley
After breakfast in hotel go for day trip to Snow Point & Solang valley. Evening back to hotel. OvernightAfter breakfast in hotel go for day trip to Snow Point & Solang valley. Evening back to hotel. Overnightstay.
Day 4 Manali to Delhi drop
Early morning breakfast and drive to Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north and drop airport.
Day Flower or Woodstock inn or similar
- Hotel Accomodation (Twin sharing).
- Transportation AC Vehicle
- Honeymoon Decoration for One Night @ Manalit
- Toll Gate, Parking, Taxes, Check post & Driver Expenses
- All Site seeing as per Itinerary
- All taxes.
- Air fare / Train fare
- GST 5%
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies
- Cost Travel Insurance
- Monument /Camera fees
- Heater Charges per night 300.Any Adventure
- Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing. Adventure Activity
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Package confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% payment.
- Hotels are subjected to availability, if not available similar category will be provided.